Our Care and Services
The Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) gives participants the ability to stay in their home while receiving essential services and maintaining independence and physical and emotional well-being.
Pace Services May Include:
- On-site physician / Medical Supervision
- Nursing care
- Physical therapy
- Prescriptions and over the counter medication management
- Occupational therapy
- Recreational therapy
- Activities and exercise
- Nutritional Counseling
- Social Services
- Skilled nursing
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Personal Care
- Light Chore Services
- Meal Preparation
- Emergency Room Visits
- Inpatient Specialist
- Skilled Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Transportation to/from the PACE Your LIFE Adult Day Health Center
- Transportation to other medical appointments
- Outpatient Surgery
- Primary Care Physician on site 5 days a week
- Nurse Practitioner on site 5 days a week
- Medical support 24 hours a day 7 days week
- Dental Care
- other speciality services
- Assessment of social, medical, psychosocial and spiritual needs.
- Individual and family counseling
- Assistance w/daily needs (paying bills, home management, etc.)
- Assistance with community services and resources
- Hospital Beds
- Diabetic Testing Supplies
PACE Your LIFE also includes all other services that are available in your area and determined necessary by your team of health care professionals to improve and maintain your overall health
For most participants, the comprehensive service package enables them to remain in the community with a good quality of life rather than receive care in a nursing home.
Participants who choose to enroll in PACE Your LIFE agree to receive all their services through PACE Your LIFE. (excluding emergency services)* All participants maintain the right to disenroll at any time.
Information resource on the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Download our information reference sheet with quick facts and information on the PACE program.
How PACE Providers Have Innovated and Adapted to Keep Enrollees Safe in Their Communities
Download our list of frequently asked questions and answers from the National PACE Association.